Generator Conversion Kits
for all makes
TIRED OF WAITING IN GASOLINE LINE, THEN SWITCH TO AN ALTERNATIVE FUEL
ALL KITS ARE COMPLETE EVEN DOWN TO TECH SUPPORTS
There are two style's of kits that we offer online:
Natural Gas (NG): This kit will allow the engine to run on either gasoline or natural gas. NO DRILLING OFF GAS CARBURETOR
Tri-Fuel (TF): This kit will allow the engine to run on either gasoline, propane or natural gas. You must have this kit when wanting just propane because of the high pressure regulator.
*KNOW THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER OF THE ENGINE YOU'RE WANTING TO CONVERT.
*LOCATED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS SCREEN YOU WILL FIND THE AVAILBLE KITS WE HAVE SORTED BY MAKE.
*CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE MAKE YOU HAVE TO FIND THE AVAILBLE KITS WE HAVE - LISTED BY MODEL.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR MODEL LISTED IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A KIT ISN'T AVAILBLE.
CALL US @ 734-992-2648 SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU.
SUPPORT BRACKET FOR WHEN YOU HAVE TO CUT THE FRAME. THIS WAY YOU DONT HAVE TO WELD THE FRAME BACK TOGETHER. JUST BOLTS ON (NICE AND EASY)
LOW PRESSURE 1/2" PROPANE QUICK CONNECT VERY FLEXIBLE HEAVY DUTY
LOW PRESSURE 3/4" NATURAL GAS / PROPANE VAPOR HOSE VERY FLEXIBLE. THIS IS A CLAMP ON STYLE. FITTING ARE INCLUDED . UP TO 50FT. LENGHT
LOW PRESSURE NATURAL GAS FLEX HOSE WITH ALL FITTINGS. 3/4"NPT FEMALE AND 3/4" MALE. VERY FLEXIBLE
ADVANTAGE OF SWITCHING FROM GASOLINE TO PROPANE OR NATURAL GAS
* No gumming of the gasoline carb. You always get a good start on propane or natural gas
* No waiting in long gas station lines for hours during a power outage. Or even fuel shortages of gasoline
* Three to Four times the engine life, because of being a cleaner burning fuel
* Hospital , fire stations , police departments , most emerency places use
Propane or Natural gas because it never goes BAD. You can count on Gasoline going bad
* With Natural gas you never run out , Its a constant delevery of fuel. Plus average price per gallon is .50 cents
* With propane you can hook up to larger tanks , such as 20lbs , 30lbs , 40lbs , 100lbs
All generators will have to have one of this items below
********DONT BE LEFT WITHOUT POWER********
Tach/Hour meter for 1,2,4 cycle Engines
(Helps you keep track of oil changes)
GENERATORS YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT THE FRAME. SO YOU CAN EITHER WELD THE CUT PIECE BACK ON, OR PURCHASE THE